NOS Western Electric wire used for power cables??

I see that some people are starting to use this wire for speaker cables and ac power cables. Is anyone here using this wire? How does it compare to the cables on the market today? THANK YOU
hifisoundguy
Fuzzbutt17

Simply Q: still avoiding me and my RELEVANT questions.

They weren't relevant at all.

To start with, you have ALL my contact information. If you wanted to send me information about your company in private you had every opportunity.

I didn't have any particular desire to send you that information. You wanted me to post that information here in the forum. However it served no purpose for this discussion and since I have no desire to promote my company in these forums I refused.

Further, I said if you wanted to know just for your own curiosity, you were free to EMail me.

Since I haven't received any EMail from you, I can only assume that the reason for your wanting to know wasn't simply to satisfy your own curiosity.

Should I send you an ENGRAVED INVITATION?

No. A simple EMail would suffice.

As for what products you have PERSONALLY listened to, that is RELEVANT because it confirms that you are commenting on products and theories (like magnets) that you have experience with or that you are a know-it-all and are talking out your @#$.

I don't need to listen to anything to know that a static magnetic field isn't going to do anything like Mintzar described. And in case it escaped your notice, what I addressed was only that which Mintzar had claimed.

As for Tripoint, all I've said is that there's nothing to say about them because there's no useful information on their website to say anything about.

So please explain to me why it's relevant that I listen to a product that I've said absolutely nothing about.

Have I been marketing OR offering 3rd party independent confirmation to refute unsubstantiated accusations?

You've been marketing since your first post and in a most over-the-top fashion. To the point that it should more rightly be called huckstering than marketing.

It was stated that NOS wire is a fire hazard.

What I said was that I wouldn't recommend using the old Western Electric cloth insulated wire for power cords.

That had absolutely nothing to do with your product as your product hadn't even been mentioned at that time.

So again, what's the relevance of listening to a product I've not said anything about?

Then YOU accused me of profiteering by frequently upgrading my product over short periods of time.

Admittedly, I did make a rather snarky comment regarding frequent upgrades. But only because I was getting sick of your constant marketing of your products in this forum.

But by the same token, when you said that your customers can have their older products upgraded for free, I said if that's the case I thought that was admirable.

Then YOU accused me of not clearly stating my return or upgrade policies.

Fist, I didn't say anything about your return policy.

Second, what I did was ASK you if free upgrades were an option that was available to everyone who has purchased your products. And if so, you shouldn't keep it such a secret as I saw nothing on your website offering free upgrades.

You never answered that question.

Funny how MOST of the so called "advertising" I did was in response to YOUR accusations.

Funny how you attempt to twist reality to cover your ass.

My comment regarding frequent upgrades was a RESPONSE to yet another of your marketing attempts.

Specifically:

Why have their been so many upgrades to Mojo Audio products over the past year? That is because we don't "hold out" like most companies so that they can launch new products at the next show.

Are products are HAND MADE in SMALL BATCHES so we are able to upgrade our materials and methods frequently.

Not one word of that had anything whatsoever to do with anything what was being discussed here. It was pure, unsolicited advertising.

Funny how MOST people I know like to get 3rd party independent confirmation on a company's products but YOU consider this to be UNIMPORTANT.

I've no idea what this has to do with.

I have a THEORY...

You resent other businesspersons success because you believe with all of your experience and with the amazing values in audiophile products you produce you should be getting "a larger piece of the pie."

No.

What I resent are hucksters like you taking advantage of non-commercial forums like this for the purpose of marketing your products.

Also...

You REFUSE to tell the people on this thread who you are and what your company is for fear that it would give them ammunition to accuse you of things much as you have been doing to other RESPECTED companies and businesspersons.

What I REFUSE is to post the name of my company publicly in this thread in response to a question which has absolutely no relevance whatsoever to what's being discussed.

Sure, I could take advantage of your question and post it here, but that would be taking advantage. And I prefer not to do that. I'm not here to market and promote my company and products. I'll leave that to you.

NO ONE on this thread is being denied knowing who I am and what my company is. As I've said before, anyone who wishes to know is free to EMail me. So far two have done so. Neither of them were you.

The only thing I'm denying anyone is being further beaten upside the head with more shameless, unsolicited advertising that doesn't belong here.
Fuzzbutt17

On that note, I will sign off.

Good riddance.

And now, back to another 30 minutes of commercial free music... ;)
Has ANYONE seen me post on a forum before?

Has ANYONE seen me promote my company or products on a forum before?

The answer is NO.

The ONLY reason I felt the need to post ANYTHING at first was that my company and my products were identified by name and with links and comments were made about them being FIRE HAZARDS.

Later I found Simply Q insulting one company after another as well as audiophiles in general and I naively respond.

In hindsight I should have let it go.

If I'm such a "huckster" than why is it that you have NEVER seen ONE SINGLE posting by me in the past?

I wasn't "promoting" myself I was "defending" myself.

Granted I may have done it poorly and gone overboard.

I leave all of you with this one thought:

Over the next year or so please look for any postings I may make (I doubt you'll see any).

At the same time check out how many posting you see from Simply Q that insult other companies or audiophiles in general (I'm sure you'll see many).

I sincerely apologize to anyone aside from Simply Q that I may have offended.
This thread should be deleted. Though there has been some very good technical information presented here, both sides have behaved incredibly poorly. A man with as many years of experience as Simply Q had to know what type of reaction was going to be provoked simply from being involved in forums for as long as he has. Especially with the tone often used in his posting. Not only does he have to have the last word, he has to have the last two words. I am not denouncing his technical expertise which is obviously very high, just how it is presented. And Fuzzbutt17 should have taken his own advice form early on and left it alone. What went from defending his product turned into advertising. I believe this was unintentional, but a lack of experience in dealing with people who see nothing but black and white and refuse to admit there may possibly be something called gray. To believe that we know all there is to know about the human hearing mechanism and how to measure everything we can hear/perceive is incredibly arrogant.
Thank you Csmogolf. I also wish this thread could be deleted.

I don't need "free advertising" and I am somewhat ashamed that I was unable to resist responding to Simply Q's postings.

He finally did send me a link to his website and I have to say that I think his cables look QUITE nice.

I've worked with similar cotton covered Litz wire that I got from NOS Western Electric switchboard "patch" cords.

Those cables sounded VERY good and though I've never heard them, I'm quite sure Simply Qs cables sound good as well.