New Zu Mission cable

For some reason, the other thread on this subject was deleted. I wanted to hear from those who bought the new Mission cable during Zu's recent promotional period. I also would like to open up this thread to impressions of this cable once in your system.
tholt
Used a long run Mission XLR to the subwoofer. Most noticeable is the reduction in slight ground hum I previously had. Dead quiet with Mission.
Naggots

If you need to place amps further apart, you can specify with ZU and order the lead outs a little longer to accomodate.

I noticed a smoother presentation with the Mission over the Varials. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed them, however there was a little "grain" with them that I didn't notice until I put the mission in my system.
I too have really noticed an improvement with the Missions. I bought two long RCA runs to replace weaker cables in my system (you can visit some of my older threads where I deliberated about moving my rack back between my speakers and using shorter cable runs). I talked with Sean for a bit as I designed the placement of the rack. I also added Mission speaker cables.

I agree with the other posters: very very very silent, the bass is wonderful. Plus, they are remarkably thin. I'm very pleased.
My turn to chime in.

After about a 300 hour constant burn-in period in a seperate system I installed the Zu Mission SCs in my main system. They replaced a Zu WAX SCs that I had purchased earlier in the summer.

I've been listening for a bit and I have noticed a I'm not nearly as much listening fatigue as I was getting with the Zu WAX SCs. The Mission speaker cables definitely present a smoother mid-range and treble than the WAX SCs. The treble on the Zu WAX was really kind of thick.

The bass response from the Mission SCs is on par with the WAX SCs. I'm also still getting the details in the music I listen to from the Mission SCs that I also had with the WAX SCs previously. I hadn't noticed a significant difference with noise between the 2 sets of cables.
Jedinite24, have you added any Mission power cords into the mix?

In May/June when I put in Wylde interconnect and Libtec speaker cables, I also spent 300+ hours burning it in. The resolution was undeniably better but it still sounded a bit edgy to me. Then the BoK power cord arrived and I plugged it into the integrated amp. With no further burn-in it immediately brought the sound into a sort of synergistic focus.