Synergistic Research ART Basik, any opinions?

I'm was researching the Synergistic ART Basik as opposed to its big brother the S/R ART and haven't found any reviews/opinions on the Basik.

Does anybody have the S/R ART Basik or has anybody compared the ART Basik with the more expensive S/R ART?

The S/R ART is bit too pricey for me (at the moment). Hence I'm looking into the Basik.

Thanks!
jaspal_kallar
Davidpritchard,

Thanks for this valuable information. I have a couple more Magnetrons and one more Gravitron coming. Regarding room treatments, there is a lot going on in my room with Schumann devices, Steinmusic Harmonizers, Symphony Pros and various Audio Magic devices also in place. But the ART is definitely a major contributor to the SQ.
I wouldn't think the tiny little bowl devices are any more difficult to explain than say Helmholtz resonators or smokey quartz crystals from Acoustic Revive. There are weirder things, that's for sure.
Tbg,

When you say "Many things that are heard are difficult to account for with our limited understanding of nature." You hit the nail on the head. There is so much that we do not know that we can only speculate and theorize about. From my point of view. what matters is the improvement in SQ. As long as whatever I am trying out delivers explanations are beside the point. Others may put a high value on explanations and understanding. I do not. As long as my ears understand that's good enough for me.
Without an understanding of what's going on we cannot progress to the next level. I think that's generally true in any endeavor, no?
Geoffkait, yes early scientific inquiry focuses on mere observation, then on data, then on experiments, and then on explanation. There is little motive for manufacturers to move along scientifically.