Synergistic Research ART Basik, any opinions?

I'm was researching the Synergistic ART Basik as opposed to its big brother the S/R ART and haven't found any reviews/opinions on the Basik.

Does anybody have the S/R ART Basik or has anybody compared the ART Basik with the more expensive S/R ART?

The S/R ART is bit too pricey for me (at the moment). Hence I'm looking into the Basik.

Thanks!
jaspal_kallar
Geoffkait, yes early scientific inquiry focuses on mere observation, then on data, then on experiments, and then on explanation. There is little motive for manufacturers to move along scientifically.
Sabai:

Glad to read you are experiencing what I am, in that the Synergistic Research ARTS works well with other room treatments. I use Acoustic Revive unit at each end of the room and the IPC energisers (5) units in the room. In addition I have the Synergistic FEQ unit and the HFT bullets in the room. I am sure your room has a wonderful sound. I am very happy with mine.
Davidpritchard,

ART works well with all the other room treatments in my system. I have 10 Schumann devices, DIY HFTs, Audio Magic PEAs and Wave Stabilizers, QRT products, Steinmusic Harmonizers and some other things. I auditioned the IPC energizers but did not buy them. Can you isolate what they are doing to SQ in your system?
David, I'm sure that many conditions that cannot be held constant in listening rooms affect the sound we get as much as do tweaks. Certainly my experiences differ from yours as I have constantly found alternative room treatments badly interact with each other.

This was true of the Roomlens and the RPG diffusors, the Shatki Halograph diffusors and the Syn. Res. ARTs, and the Shun Mook Mpingo disks and everything else.
Tbg,

I have found that placement of accessories and tweaks is crucial in my system. If one element is not in the right place or not at the right height then the SQ reacts, often unpleasantly.