Most underated albums......

Here it goes...

Gang of 4:Entertainment

The Fall:Bend Sinister,This Nations Saving Grace..

Jonny Thunders and the Heartbreakers: LAMF

Wire:Pink Flag,154,chairs missing

THe Vibrators

The Saints
128x128phasecorrect
According to Amazon.com "Caravanserai" is indeed out of print. However, "Borboletta" is still available and for my money it's just as good.

I would think both of these albums are due for a Columbia/Legacy series remastering.
Just my opinion, but "Welcome" is better than "Caravanserai". "Yours Is the Light" is my fav Santana guitar solo. My all-time fav Santana in the eponymous third album, the one with "Toussaint L'Overture". It's the first album with Neal Schon.
hummm, So what say you Viridian on Onhwy's vote here, verify?... never knew there was any other album with Shriev,Rolli,Schon, So welcome is better and yet the third "eponymous(?=meaning?) is even better??? Maybe, i'll try to locate something. BTW seems lots of good early 70's stuff is gone. Like Jethro Tull's Living In The Past is now "lost to the pas", especially with the horrible version of Living In The Past on the cd "Living With The Past"....Oh Well..hey that was a great Fleetwood Mac song with Peter Green himself on guitar. Anyone remember??
What is underrated? Some obscure band you heard and liked
but nobody else did? Or some band that was popular but the
album did not get airtime or nobody liked except you???
Everything in life might be "rated", but not necessarily rated the way you like. Why under or over rate everything? Why put things or ideas in a hierarchy? Just enjoy the things you like and forget about under or over anything!
To clarify, Santana's third album, titled "Santana", features the original band plus Neal Schon. "Welcome" features a completely different lineup (except for Jose Areas). The Santana/Rolie guitar/organ combo were great, but Carlos and Tom Coster click even better. "Welcome" also features Doug Rauch on bass. I'm not familiar with anything else he did, but he's a phenom on this album.