Your homemade tweaks?

Having just read bgmyers thread on isolating cables and some of the excellent ideas our fellow audiogoners shared, I thought it would be great for us to compile a listing of all the innovative alternatives and their uses we have come up with to tweak our systems in lieu of buying them from the pricey manufacturers.

I'll start it off with having used tennis balls as isolation devices under components.
corazon
Why not use any readily cut tubing, such as garden hoses. Indeed you could block RFI etc by stuffing in some ferrite like steel wool to surround your cables. Patent Pending TM protected copywritten etc. Then of course put some viscoelastic somewhere.
I started a post relating to changing the wiring order in a biwire setup. As I stated in the thread, I'm not sure it qualifies as a tweak, since it's really just changing the leads around and thus altering the signal flow. But it's easy, free, and I heard improvements.

View the thread
01-02-11: Audiofeil
I installed windmills to get off the grid.
Does this give you an airier soundstage? Dynamics that ruffle your hair? :)
I have used caulk to minimize vibration between capacitors(and other non heat producing components) and circuit boards(let it dry). A world of difference. Of course, chassis isolation(damping sheets,etc.)as well.