Mirage OMD-15 Carpet/Isolation Spikes

Got a great deal on OMD-15 speakers but they do not have the carpet spikes with them. Does anyone know where I can get an original set of these before I go and get generic spikes. Help is greatly appreciated
decibob
Just buy some aluminum cones. I used these on my Mirage M3's back in the day . They work great.
I didn't know Klipsch bought API. That answers a lot of questions regarding they're odd behavior. It looks like they did the same thing with Energy.
Thanks for all the feedback. I believe the thread size is 1/4-20 according to a speaker manufacturer matrix located on Brass and Granite Audio website. I found a number for Klipsch/Mirage Support and they have the spikes but cost is as follows ($18 per set of 4, so $36, plus $16 shipping, plus $2.50 tax for a total of $54.50) Will continue to look at the suggestions in the feedbacks from this posting. For that price I believe I can land some better spikes as it appears the Mirage spikes are not that great (according to the above inputs) Thank you all for your feedback
" I believe the thread size is 1/4-20 according to a speaker manufacturer matrix located on Brass and Granite Audio website."

You can easily check that by purchasing a bolt with the same thread specs.
The Herbies gliders do wonders, bought 2 prs and will never use spikes again .