Teo XLR

I notice liquid cables are being talked about a bit at the moment so thought I'd share my experience.

I come from a somewhat cable sceptic background. After playing with modest cables I felt there were differences but it was all pretty subtle. The best I came across were Anti-cables which with everything I've seen seemed to offer slightly greater clarity. They've stayed in my system for the past 3 years as it's evolved.

I run an Emm Labs, Muse amp (very underrated)and Kharma speakers with just an XLR between the electronics. I was offered the opportunity to try a Teo XLR in an unfamiliar system a little while ago and was surprised at the difference it made so at the earliest opportunity I tried them in mine.

I've had them for over a week now and have been surprised at just how big a difference they've made. In a system that I've been very happy with the greater decay and body to notes is a revelation. They've added a more natural perspective that I didn't know I was missing. Very impressive.
defride
Please be advised that I am one of the owners of HiDiamond Cables and we did sell musicxyz, Dave several sets of HiDiamond cables before we had a NA distributer. Musicxyz does not work for HiDiamond cables or for our NA distribution company Worldwide Wholesales located in Canada. We do however appreciate the positive feedback from musicxyz.
Anyone wanting to know who visited the Teo Audio partner's home in the manner described above by Musicxyz and what quantity was purchased, independent of anything I have posted, can contact Teo Audio direct at the email address given on the 'about' page of their website, to independently verify what I have said.
Essentialaudio,
1. What does "liquid metal" mean when it refers to cables? I have heard this term before but I have never read a description of it? The only liquid metal I am familiar with is mercury.

2. Referring to the testing done by Musicxyz and his friends, you say "All it sounds like is an unsubstantiated assertion you keep repeating ad nauseum to add credibility to what you say." Does this mean you are calling Musicxyz a liar or are you asking him for more information about his testing?

3. The tone of your comments is rather harsh, if I may say so. What does Musicxyz's identity have to do with the content of his posts? Are his comments any less valid than those of Teo dealers such as you who have an obvious bias? If Musicxyz has a bias of some sort would he not have the perfect right to that bias? If his bias comes from testing hundreds of cables would that bias not have some basis in fact since he and one other poster who is part of his group have stated their findings on this thread?

Musicxyz,
You say "All this because I don’t like TEO cables the cable that you use, seriously?" Please note that Teo cables are not only the cables that Essential Audio uses. He has publicly stated on this thread that he is a Teo dealer. He has an obvious vested interest in making Teos cables look good and he has an obvious interest in discrediting anyone who makes Teos look bad. IMO.
Sabai,
Liquid metal refers to the patent-pending alloy of gallium, indium, and tin used for the conductor material which is in the liquid state at room temperature and well below. Its consistency is rather similar to liquid mercury, without the environmental concerns. Information is available on Galinstan, which is similar to the material used by Teo Audio. I provided this information above.

I asked Musicxyz to substantiate his claims, but he has not done so. That is not discrediting someone, although you may see it differently. Pursuing the facts, I did not call him a liar, but he has resorted to calling me one:
I really don’t have time to play your game but you should stop making up stories.
If you make up stories you should be ready to back your lies.
Please see my previous post for a separate point of reference regarding facts.

And while you are correct saying I have an interest in Teo Audio as a dealer, they are by no means the only cables I sell and like very much.
Sabai, please read the previous posts for information on the liquid metal conductor material and to see who has called whom a liar. Those who resort to name calling tend to have something to hide.