Teo XLR

I notice liquid cables are being talked about a bit at the moment so thought I'd share my experience.

I come from a somewhat cable sceptic background. After playing with modest cables I felt there were differences but it was all pretty subtle. The best I came across were Anti-cables which with everything I've seen seemed to offer slightly greater clarity. They've stayed in my system for the past 3 years as it's evolved.

I run an Emm Labs, Muse amp (very underrated)and Kharma speakers with just an XLR between the electronics. I was offered the opportunity to try a Teo XLR in an unfamiliar system a little while ago and was surprised at the difference it made so at the earliest opportunity I tried them in mine.

I've had them for over a week now and have been surprised at just how big a difference they've made. In a system that I've been very happy with the greater decay and body to notes is a revelation. They've added a more natural perspective that I didn't know I was missing. Very impressive.
defride
To Taras22; I am actually one of the other guys that test cables with Musicxyz/Dave and I was at his place the day he returned from Kingston Ontario, your place with 2 Teo cables. I have been testing cables with the same group of guys for over 10 years and the Teo cables did not do well in our blind test. You mentioned you were too busy to get involved in discussions but according to Essentialaudio you have been involved since 03-21-12. Sorry IMHO I believe this is called “damage control”. Just for the record I do respect anyone else that has an opinion on Teo cables and would never put that opinion down in any way. In regards to this discussion; in my personal opinion I do not believe this is the reasons that these forums were created and I no longer have interest in discussing whether Dave is actually Dave that is just wrong.

.Essentialaudio posting are below.

03-21-12: Essentialaudio
Musicxyz, my sources firmly indicate you are Bob, the former Canadian distributor (for a short time), and that you had just one pair of cables, and I know where those cables wound up and what they were.

03-23-12: Essentialaudio
Anyone wanting to know who visited the Teo Audio partner's home in the manner described above by Musicxyz and what quantity was purchased, independent of anything I have posted, can contact Teo Audio direct at the email address given on the 'about' page of their website, to independently verify what I have said.
To Mr. Audionewfie

In case you missed this part of a post that was up-thread here it is again.

In all the time that TEO Audio has been in existence there has been only one instance in which someone has come to my home and bought cables. That one instance had Bob Neill visit us to sign a distribution agreement to sell TEO Audio to dealers in Canada ( it should perhaps be noted at this time that the agreement that was signed at that time was in very short order terminated by TEO Audio) During that visit Bob Neill, who is the owner of Worldwide Wholesales, bought only one (1) pair of cables. These cables were a set of our PDL series RCA terminated inter-connects, which at that point was our entry level cable ( at that point TEO Audio had three cables in our catalog, the PDL, the SPDL and the Standard...the Reference which seems to be referred to at times in this thread was still in development and was not yet completed...and certainly never heard by Bob Neill ).

It should also be noted at this present time that Bob Neill and/or Worldwide Wholesales is also the Canadian distributor of HiDiamond cables and Zu products ( please see links listed below )