Most Beneficial Cable Upgrade

All things being equal, which cable upgrade would have the greatest sonic impact/improvement on a high end audio (stereo) system?
1)Power cables
2)Speaker cables
3)Interconnects
I have heard that power cables have the greatest benefit due to their ability to reduce RFI (radio frequency interference).
Does anyone know the answer to this question?
matjet
Elizabeth,
You seem to be very angry and agitated. No one is critcizing you. No one is attacking wires. This happens to be a controversial and interesting topic. I intend to do my own power cable evaluation within the next couple of weeks. I may or may not notice a difference. If I feel they help improve the sound of my system, of course I will buy them. I don't know what you mean by trolling. I am just trying to share some of my thoughts with other high end audio enthusiasts and wondering how they feel about these issues. If I was absolutely certain about any of these topics, I wouldn't waste my time discussing them here and I wouldn't bother with auditioning high end power cables. Your opinion is loud and clear, and I appreciate that.
Angry and agitated.. Nope, more like ROFLMAO.
Sorry if I confused you. I have a bizarre sense of humour.
And Your position is OK. I have to say trying stuff for oneself is really the answer. i did not believe in power cords (and would still NEVER spend a lot on one cord) but trying a Pangea when they came out, i WAS able to immediately hear a difference between the Pangea and my Asylum design cord.
So good luck on experimenting with some cords. Either way.. good luck.
Every now and then the placebo effect pops up and is used to decry and denounce any perceived improvement in whatever it is one is trying out. But what of the double blind test and the effect it has on one's reputation which is now the focus of the tester? That is a lot of pressure to overcome and can certainly cloud perception and judgement. To say it doesn't exist is nonsense.

Having said that, a really good power cord is probably the best and first thing to try. I recently went the whole Zu route and the biggest improvement came with the insertion of the PC. And I wasn't even looking for that much improvement. The PC came with a 60 day return policy with postage paid so there was no need to justify its purchase.
in the late 70s i was a rep for some very high end companies and the company i worked for was the first monster cable reps in the midwest. sorry. ha. after using different speaker wires, cables , ac cords for 30 plus years i am simply amazed that there are audiophiles who think that this is a placebo effect. just shaking my here realizing i wasted all that money when i could have used lamp cord ......
I, too, was around when Monster Cable came upon the scene and remember going into some very High End stores and walking away wondering what all the fuss was about. Those systems I heard, though expensive, weren't as resolving as the simple one I now have so it doesn't make me wonder why I hear what I do now compare to then.

Some cables are better than others.