Power cord with warm treble + very solid bass ?

This is for a very good tube preamp.
I'm looking for a power cord that has a warm treble and upper midrange (that won't make me wince) but also has a solid, controlled detailed bass. And I would also like an overall "refined" sound that I hear in the higher end power cords.

Shunyata Anaconda CX and Stealth Dream have all the bass definition/control I want, but are a bit to raw/forward up top. The Anaconda CX comes very close but just seems to have a little fatigue-factor in the highs that is a problem in my system.

Older generation Anacondas have the mellow highs I am looking for but the bass is softer than I would like,
mainly when I use the preamp with headphones.

So is there some cord out there that is the best of both worlds?
rgs92
I had Oyaide Tunami GPX, a powerful-sounding power cord, with strong mid-bass, i can recommend it to anyone who needs warmth.

Now I have the more neutral GPX-R Beryllium, and I use Cardas Golden Reference interconnects and speaker cables.
OP,
You may have found your answer already...but in your first paragraph, you are describing the Sablon Audio Robusto to a 'T'
There is another recent thread with comments.
No such thing.

If your rig is capable of doing what you want, a good power cord might help it do it better, but a power cord alone has no inherent sound characteristics.
i find the verastarr Grand illusion will definitely give you the upper treble and upper midrange your looking for. the bass is detailed and controlled also. i switched to ps audio premier PC (which has some silver in it) because my room is fully treated for my home theater (too much absorption for 2 ch.), that i needed to brighten up the sound a bit for 2 ch.

the ps audio has better bass but sounds a bit thinner/colder in the upper mid/upper treble compared to the verastarr. even tho i am currently selling the verastarrs, im not sugar coating anything hear. the warm treble and midrange presence is really where the verastarr shines.
what do the cable makers do to get all these varied results? how do the cables differ say bass vs upper range?