Auricle Audio Design or Atlas Opus digital coax??

Regardless of price wich one would you choose? I read that a digital cable of a least 1,50 meters will reduce jitter in comparison to shorter ones. It seems the Auricle audio design is only available at 3' lenghth, a bit short, still they promise almost no jitter on their website. Did anyone tried both cables?
rcduck7
Rcduck7,
Although I do wish more than one of Joe's satisfied customers would comment, let me be a "one man band" stating that outstanding "timing and rhythm" or the overused reviewer abbreviation "PRAT" ( ?pace, rhythm, attack, timing) is certainly applicable to more than one digital IC brand. Auricle does elicit the WOW response in those listening to their own familiar recordings in my systems.
In the digital cable sales arena it is almost unheard of to have a reviewer connecting two pieces of equipment already owned by any one of us mere mortal audiophiles - and you are not there to listen and simply judge for yourself.
Spending good money without an airtight guarantee of owning the best for our specific system components is a fact of life for most of us.
Yet, you can count on owning a wonderful performer in other people's systems based on the preferences of others.
Then you have a high probability that it works beautifully in your own system(s).
Auricle is at work in two of my systems, which may either be one or two votes in its favor :>)
I still believe it can be fun and informative to speak directly to the person who actually designs and manufactures a product, because the character, taste, and persistence of the designer affects what he chooses to sell as his best effort at a given point in time.
By the way, if you are willing to pay for unique "regardless of price" customized one-of-a kind digital IC tell that to Joe at Auricle. He can make it for you.

A message has been sent to joe regarding lenght of cable and regarding Cryogenic treatment.
I got a quik response regarding my email from Joe an he suggest that only 1 foot or 0.3 meter of digital cable is problemtic regarding jitter from his cables (other brands of cables might benefit from 1.5 meters), 0.5 meters or 1.5 foot or longer shouldn't be a problem. I ordered 1 meter of length at a promotional price. Allthough i got no word from him regarding the Cryogenic treatment. But his cable was a good deal i couldn't pass.
When the Auricle Audio Design is initially inserted into your system you will notice how much more musical information is already present in each CD, only you didn't hear it all before. This comes along with the "PRAT" that gives a more lifelike dynamic quality to the music.
What transport and DAC are you about to connect together when the new digital IC arrives?
Happy to hear you got a good deal.
I will describe my system and a bit of my not to distant history with sources. My current transport is a chinese MHZS CD88G CD player, before i had this player i had a DacMagic DAC and Xindak DAC-8 connected to a first generation Playstation 3 (SACD compatibele). I found the DAC in the MHZS player to be pretty good so i sold the Xindak DAC-8 and i propaply also will sell the DacMagic. I normally would stay with this cd player without a DAC. But then i read a very good review from the Netherlands of a reasonably priced Metrum Acoustics NOS Quad DAC and so i tried it. It sounded smooth and balanced and a sense of cohesion i didn't witness before. So i want to use this Auricle digital cable between the MHZS transport and the Metrum Quad DAC to get the most out of it. My interconnects are also from a DIY person, they are AG audio interconnects.http://www.s-arrowcables.com/agaudioebay.html These did beat a a qed interconnect but there arent any reviews from these IC's on google to be found i believe only has the seller very good feedback on Ebay, it makes me wonder how they would compare to Joe's interconnects. As for speaker cable i use the Anti Cable, was using Chord Odeyssey before that. As for the other components i have Hyperion HPS-938 speakers connected to the Power stage of a Dussun V8i and a passive EVA II as pre amp.