Ocellia cables IC why not much talk?

I've been listening to some Ocellia interconnects now and am just amazed at their naturalness and tonality. They have great detail and sound staging. Would be intested in hearing from others who have any experience with this line?
rsf507
I have found Ocellia cables to be one of the best kept secrets in audio, unfortunately their prices have just been increased as of September. Between the price of silver and there hasn't been a price increase in a long time, still a great value and the sound is sooooo tonally correct.
* Dealer disclaimer
I have 6 Ocellia Power Cords, they replaced my Purist Audio 20th Anniversay Power Cords, 3 pairs of Ocellia interconnects and 2 sets of Ocellia Speaker cables. They are some of the most natural sounding cables around and I think they are worth it, even with the price increase. I find the speaker cables a tad light in the bass.
Nice to see and hear from others that they too have found Ocellia cables to sound so natural and musical.
I have had the Ocellia reference power cord in my system for over 9 months. I have used on CD player, transport and dac in my system and have heard it on pre-amp in another system. More recently, I added the reference silver interconnect.

With both of these cables, there is a degree openess and natural sound that I have not heard in any other cable. The sonic benefit is across all frequencies - nothing is emaphasized or out of balance, just sweet, open, relaxed & natural.

The Ocellia cables IMO perfrom well above their price point and are a fantastic value.