Ocellia cables IC why not much talk?

I've been listening to some Ocellia interconnects now and am just amazed at their naturalness and tonality. They have great detail and sound staging. Would be intested in hearing from others who have any experience with this line?
rsf507
Vicks7,
I have had ASI Liveline speaker cables, ICs and power cords -- the latter throughout my system. I have really enjoyed having the ASIs. They are great cables. I have yet to try HiDiamond power cords but I can say that HiDiamond speaker cables and interconnects made short shrift of the ASI speaker cables and interconnects in my system.
04-29-12: Sabai
Vicks7,
I have had ASI Liveline speaker cables, ICs and power cords -- the latter throughout my system. I have really enjoyed having the ASIs. They are great cables. I have yet to try HiDiamond power cords but I can say that HiDiamond speaker cables and interconnects made short shrift of the ASI speaker cables and interconnects in my system.
Sabai (Reviews | Threads | Answers | This Thread)
I found ASI Liveline PC limits current even with my DAC but otherwise, it's not bad. I will be interested in your comments with HiDiamond PCs.
Knghifi, if you read a few of the previous threads, you will see that Sabai is totally sold on the HiDiamond cables. Sounds almost as though he is doing the selling quite frankly! Perhaps the distributor should consider using him as their salesperson in the US!
I just placed an order for some Acoustic Zen cables myself because I couldn't find a Canadian retailer for Ocellia and simply couldn't wait much longer! I had been doing my research on-line and after a few names came up, I realized I might as well simply get what I was comfortable with. Sometimes, it is easier to just go with what you know!
Musicallyinclined, I'm aware of the threads and NOT in the market for cables.

With ASI Liveline PCs in my system, I found missing frequencies so it's impossible to properly evaluate ICs and SCs. I'm just curious with the results when Sabai replaces his Liveline PCs with HiDiamonds.
Musicallyinclined,
With all due respect, please note that I have stated numerous times on these forums that I have no connection with ANY audio company except as a very happy customer. The distributor of HiDiamond has personally confirmed this on these forums. I am also a VERY happy customer of AMR, Bybee and Joseph Audio. I will be posting about their amazing products in due time. I have already posted a very enthusiastic review of Merlin speakers. By no means is my enthusiasm restricted to the products of a single company.