Cary sli-80 power cord

I just purchased a Cary sli-80 f1 and am wondering what other, past or present, sli-80 owners used for after market pc`s and what their ears heard. <$350 used, if possible.

I`m powering merlin tsm/mme`s with an audio aero prima cdp front end. cardas gr ic`s and reality sp. cables. cardas gp sp. cables in near future.

Thanks...
capt369
Yes I forgot to second the tube roll. My preamp's character changes immensley with tube changes. I happen to collect 6SN7s and bought my pre because it used them. I was thrilled when I found the rolling did reflect the tube's qualities. I ended up using some top notch Sylvania W's to no ones surprise. I need not extoll their virtues here they have been lauded over many times. I do like the Brimar CV1988 which are not the usual Australian made for export type which are just so so. These are the british tubes with black glass.
If it wasn't feasible to try different cords ala borrowing from the Cable Company, then I'd recommend either Shunyata or Synergistic
Thanks guys, but I`m lovin` the cardas gr pc on my cdp and the cardas golden on my sli-80.

Tubes next. Thanks for the 6sn7 tips, Mechans, but I`m gonna have to go a little lower budget for now on tubes after buying the sli-80 and cardas golden wires all the way around. Gives me something to look forward to.

Dick