Synergistic Research - NEW Element Cables

Hello guys and gals, has anyone tried the NEW Element speaker cables and interconnects with their universal speaker and interconnect cells.

I'm trying to get demo's now from Synergistic or The Cable Company AND as soon as I do; I will have a review up.

Happy New Year!
Joe
joeyboynj
After a few months with the upgraded CTS Analogue and CTS Digital power cords, I highly recommend that anyone with Tesla line Power Cables or anyone looking for something new to check out the new Synergistic Research Element Power Cables for a free in home audition. I also upgraded to the Powercell 10 SE Mk. III with tranquility base built in and new Element Copper/Tungsten Power Cord that has a 32-amp connecter. This power conditioner outperforms the previous Mk.II by a large margin. I agree with the Stereo Times review that I posted a link to above about the new Mk.III version. In addition, Synergistic Research won 2012 product of the year awards from The Absolute Sound, 2010, 2011 and 2012 Best of Show Awards and many many other positive reviews on review websites (E.g. 6moons, UltraAudio.com, Stereo Times, AudioStream.com)

I would like to hear from others that have tried or own the new Transporter that acts as a center to connect all the active shields into one spot, also how are the Tranquility Bases being used and their effects, plus anyone using the new Element and Galileo Power Cords, Element speaker and interconnect cables and any of the new digital cables. Synergistic also has a DAC called The Music Cable. Has anyone tried these products and post their reviews here.

Thanks!
Does anyone have any new information or experiences with the NEW Element Series??..

Anyway, I'm upgrading my Tesla SE REL SPEC Reference Subwoofer cable to the new Element CTS Rel Spec Reference Subwoofer cable in the next few weeks and I will have a full review here.

Talk soon. Thanks. Joe
Joeyboynj, I am really looking forward to your Element Series CTS sub cable upgrade. Please be sure to compare it to your older Tesla cable. Could you also comment if the difference between the two cables can be heard even at moderately low volumes. Thanks!