Synergistic Research - NEW Element Cables

Hello guys and gals, has anyone tried the NEW Element speaker cables and interconnects with their universal speaker and interconnect cells.

I'm trying to get demo's now from Synergistic or The Cable Company AND as soon as I do; I will have a review up.

Happy New Year!
Joe
joeyboynj
I have now installed the Synergistic Research HFT + Frequency Equalizer in two different systems that are in different rooms. The improvement is remarkable and after 6 weeks of listening still imensely enjoyable.

Now that Synergistic Research has published good information on where to locate the HRT's in a room, installation is quite easy. Since they are afixed with Blue Tac they can be easily moved and do not damage the surfaces they are attached to.

Unlike cables there is no breakin time. Spend one hour putting the HRT's in the room as per SR's diagram, plug the Frequency Energizer into the wall plug and listen to your music system and the room's accoustic qualities mesh in a greatly improved manner.

With their money back policy on this system and the fact that shipping them is low cost makes this the next upgrade for most audiophiles to consider.

I think most will be pleased with the improvement.

David Pritchard
I have a copper power cable for my preamp and a tungsten that I am currently using for my Amp. My Tube preamp is powered with a Cardas Golden reference power cable. I would assume the Tungsten is the best of the 3. Should it be used on the preamp instead of the Amp? I know , the easy answer is to just experiment and listen for yourself. I just picked up on this thread so figured I would pose the question. Is there a rule of thumb as to where these cables should be used? I figured the Power amp would be the most critical so i just hooked the Tungsten by default to the amp. Any comments would be welcome. Thanks
Hey everyone, (excluding useless posters)

Has anyone tried the new Synergistic Research XOT transducers? I'm looking for people that own them and could provide a review here.

I'm looking to pick up a set but always value the opinions of my fellow S.R. fans to see how they like them and any tips on how to use them and what improvements were achieved.

Thanks,
Joe
David Pritchard, Have you compared the ART system to the newer HFT + Frequency Equalizer??

I was wondering if I should sell my ART system and get the newer HFT + Frequency Equalizer system.

Or have anyone else have done the similar...

Thanks!
My primary system uses both Synergistic Research Arts System and the HFT + FEQ System. Together they simply make the room- speaker interaction wonderful. They work in different ways and so having the two systems is not redundent. Highly satisfied.