Great Cables ... That Get Little Attention

I have had the HiDiamond XLR 2 interconnects in my system for 2 days. They are simply stunning. I have never heard any other interconnects that do what the HiDiamonds do to bring the emotion and aliveness into my system -- or any other system I have ever auditioned over the years. Words cannot do justice to these interconnects -- right out of the box without break-in.

HiDiamond is a company that gets little attention. They are an Italian company so this is understandable. Have you had a similar experience with unsung cables from an obscure company?

Please note I am not in the audio business and have no association with any audio company -- other than being a customer.
sabai
I've exchanged a couple of emails with Robert of Worldwide and he seems like a very nice guy to deal with and has been responsive. I won't hesitate to order from him. I've got my sights on the hidiamond digital xlr which I will order soon to compare to my Marigo. Eventually as funds allow I will probably try the xlr 2 interconnects to put up against my Sky. If either is better, it will be good indeed.

Sabai, it would help if you would post your system so we have some context for your glowing remarks about the hidiamond.
I've had several families of cables in my system including Fulton, Monster, Audioquest, Synergistic Research, Kimber, PS Audio, and Signal Cable to name a few. Of all these mentioned and not, my favorite are the Signal Cable. I do favor using the same cables through out the system whenever possible.

With Signal Cable one does not get a lot of fancy boxes or audio jewelry but one does get cables that are true sounding, honestly built and priced, and cables that to me sound more like real music. They are capable of throwing a 3d soundstage, realistic dynamics, bass that is tuneful yet a force to be reckoned with, and can reveal the timbre and colors of both instrument and voice. All at prices that just seem stupid compared to today's state of the art.

Frank, the owner of Signal Cable is happy to discuss your system and your goals for it. And surprise, surprise, even if you have the money and inclination to buy all of his top of the line Silver Resolution cables he will probably not recommend this choice unless he thinks that is best for your system. In my system he recommended and I use a combination of his copper Ultra speaker cables, Silver Resolutiion interconnects, Magic and Digital Magic power cords, and his HDMI cable between my PWT and PWD.
Signal Cable joins an excellent cadre of companies that give superb results for the money with sound that is to die for that includes: Legacy Audio, PS Audio, and Herbie's Audio Lab. All these products are at least designed and manufactured here in the USA though some parts might be born in other countries.
Call Frank at Signal Cable and give his stuff a try, there may be cables that do some things better but few that get as much of the music right.
Sksos1,
Thanks for your feedback, I`m glad I followed my gut feeling and selected the Ocellia.It`s very enlightning to know that 4 former Kondo cable owners(and yourself) could except the fact that a much less costly product could out perform their Kondo silver cables. You all obviously trust your ears.
Regards,
Hey Sgr, got a phone number or web-site to go along with that glowing post for Signal Cable. I wonder if he has anyone selling it in Canada?
Would still rather deal with a store if I can.
Who sells it in the U.S.?
Many obscure but interesting choices out there. It may come down to what I am more comfortable using in my system. Synergy is important, I think.
Retail sales for HiDiamond cables are currently in process. In California, Tailored Technology carries the full HiDiamond cable line up; hifi@tailoredtechnology.com. Tailored technology has over 47 years of experience in the audio industry and will be exhibiting HiDiamond cables at the Newport Audio Show June1-3 in room #403 at the Hilton http://www.theshownewport.com/2012/hidiamond.html.

At Worldwide Wholesales we take great pride in finding quality retail outlets for our brands and if anyone on this forum has a suggestion for a great store in your state or province please email us at info@worldwidewholesales.com.