Nordost Cable Sale

I took advantage of the Nordost close-out sale on IC and speaker cables on their Norse Series 1 line. I bought Frey XLR interconnects and Tyr bi-wire banana speaker cables and got a great deal on them, more than the typical 50% off that most places like MusicDirect advertizes. Is anyone else taking advantage of this sale? I hope that the Series 2 cables arn't that big of an improvement:)
roubaixpro
Even if they are, you still got some fine cables at a great price! Bear in mind that the 2 series would cost you more $!
I got 60% off the list price on the Nordost series 1 Fry IC and Tyr speaker cables. This is better than the 50% off MusicDirect discount. I saw an ad on Audiogon selling the Nordost cables fron Ron Buffington at Liquid HiFi and checked his past customer reviews. Needless to say, ALL of the reviews are crazy positive and there must be a hundred reviews. Next, I checked the Nordost web site and he is an authorized Nordost dealer along with Wireworld.

In dealing with him via email, it turned out that all the reviews are dead accurate. I would not hesitate to make future purchases from him. He only accepts PayPal for payment. Just email him to give you a quote on which cables you are interested. The more you buy, the better the discount he will give you,so I bought a lot of cables to get the great discount. The other nice thing is that you pay no sales tax and he ships using FedEx ground for free.

Ron Buffington
Liquid HiFi 704-953-6034
www.liquidhifi.com
ronaldbuffington@msn.com
I have the Frey Ic and Sc. When I first heard them I thought they sounded thin. But later realized what I was hearing was more 'air' between the instruments and vocals.

That being said I am currently demoing the Series2. Very different. Much warmer and more liquid sounding with more body too. To me some of that 'air' is missing. With the newer Leif and Norse Series2 line up Nordost will not do bi-wire anymore.