Nordost Cable Sale

I took advantage of the Nordost close-out sale on IC and speaker cables on their Norse Series 1 line. I bought Frey XLR interconnects and Tyr bi-wire banana speaker cables and got a great deal on them, more than the typical 50% off that most places like MusicDirect advertizes. Is anyone else taking advantage of this sale? I hope that the Series 2 cables arn't that big of an improvement:)
roubaixpro
Roubaixpro, I plan on using the Brahma on my Coda Model 11 power amp. I have some good cords on my other gear, but my amp is further away, and it needs a flexible 2 meter cord. The 4-5 foot cords I have won't reach the amp.

IMHO, from all of my experimenting over the years, I find that in general, power cords make the largest sonic difference, followed by interconnects and finally the speaker cables. Xti16, that's one of the reasons I'm dragging my feet on the Heimdall speaker cables, because I need a 2.5 meter bi-wire run, and I find that speaker cables make the least amout of difference in sound. So when I look at the cost, it's hard for me to justify it, even at 60% off, it's still almost $1K on speaker cables.

That doesn't mean that I've ruled it out though.....your bang for the buck argument is intruiging. :)
Roubaixpro, I didn't answer the second part of your question, yes, I do think it will make a difference in sound quality. I have owned Nordost Brahma and Valhalla power cords before.
Jmcgrogan2,
Thanks for the responses. It looks like they are closing out the Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva power cords, since they are not listed on the Norse web site anymore. The Brahma is the most expensive.
Based on Norse's literature, the priority of upgrading power cords is as follows:

1. Power Conditioner
2. Pre-Amp
3. Power Amp
4. DAC
5. CD Player / Computer audio

I have a pre-amp, preamp-processor and amp that I might want to upgrade the power cables (3 total). I can't afford the Brahma for all 3, but can afford the Vishnu. Do you think it is worth upgrading to the Vishnu?
Try to add at least one Brahma to the mix if you can swing it. I'm in the process of upgrading from the old to the new norse line and will try a few Frey2 PC and compare against the Brahma and Valhalla. They are supposed to be closer to the Valhalla.

Let me know I could offer you a Vishnu or Brahma to try and if you like it, I would do better than the 50% deal. I'm not sure what that pricing is but I will check.

The Brahma and Frey IMO is where the old line started to really shine. Heimdall is close. I will post back and try my best to be objective. I bought my Frey speaker cables two weeks before the new launch so I have no love for Nordost right now but do think they have something right and I like the cables more than over a dozen others I've tried.
Roubaixpro, the Vishnu should be fine for preamp and pre-pro. I wouldn't use it for the amp though, due to using only (3) 16 gauge conductors I wouldn't think the Vishnu would be applicable for power conditioners or power amps.