Alpha-Core Goertz speaker cables

My curiosity is tickled by these speaker cables and the idea that low cable inductance is the desired electrical characteristic for speaker cables, after low resistance. I find no discussion of this in the past topics and few systems show these speaker cables. What are your thoughts on this type of cable and its advantages and disadvantages? Any current users of the M1 or M2? I am currently using Wyred 4 Sound Sx-500 monos with short anti-cables and Von Schweikert VR-4JRs. Thanks in advance.
tgrisham
A p.s. to my previous post. In addition to capacitance being proportional to length, as I had mentioned, inductance is also proportional to length (as is resistance, for that matter). The relatively short length that you require will reduce whatever difference having low inductance per unit length might make.

Regards,
-- Al
Thanks to all. Al, I was hoping you would reply, so thanks to you as well. I understand better now and think it is an interesting approach but it may be "an answer in search of a question".
FWIW, I have used both the MI 2's and MI 3's with Alpha-Core's external RC networks (zobel's) and have found them to be the best sounding speaker cables I've ever used. I do suggest you do a search here on Audiogon, there was quite a bit of posting done on them, some of the most interesting by Sean. Better yet, give them a try,
Alpha-Core has a generous free trial policy, don't forget to ask for the RC networks.
I've been using the MI3 speaker cables for many years with out any amp problems, but I recently purchased new speakers with a tri-wire connectons on back. I have the opportunity to purchase another set of (used) MI3 cables, but I wonder if doubling the amount of these cables will cause my amp problems. Anyone out there had experience with this? I've had my cables since 1997 so I don't know what I did with the networks or if I ever had them.
Gkp, without knowing any of the details of your system and setup, particularly what amplifier you are using and how long the cables are, I'd have to say that without a Zobel it would be a significant concern.

The MI3, along with the AG3, have the highest capacitance of any of the Goertz cables, at 1500 pf/foot. From the perspective of the amplifier, using a biwire pair will double that.

Factors that would increase the likelihood of a problem are long cable length, the amplifier being solid state, the amplifier having wide bandwidth, and the amplifier using relatively large amounts of feedback.

Regards,
-- Al