Hidiamond Cables, Do these reveal the live show?

Just wondering if the people that own any of these simply amazing HiDiamond cables can explain the characteristics and why/how they seem to create the live experience like no other cable has. THX in advance for sharing your thoughts....
128x128bacardi
will be adding my last 2 HD3 pcs tonight after 2 days cooking on my Audiodharma Pro cooker..that will make 5 in all with one Elrod Statement Gold on my PS Audio P-10.should be interesting..
I may be swicting from Synergistic Research cables to HiDiamond cables. Synergistic is way too expensive for me and all those upgrades. It starting not to be worth it for me anymore.

Can you guys give me some encourangement in making the leap??? ;-)

And I may be saying goodbuy to Synergistic Research forever. LOL!
i will be putting the last 2 HD3 pcs in my system tonight after cooking them for 2 days. this will give me 5 along with 1-Elrod Statement Gold pc...will report back..
The initial 2 HD Power 3 sounded bad 1st 60 hours. Bass was boomy/loose, image wandering, flat soundstage and I was getting worried. I never experienced cables changing so much during break-in. After 60 hours, everything stablized and sound clearing up but I can hear it's still needs further breaking in.

I bought 2 more for my mono amps and was preparing for bad sound but it sounded very very good out of the box. Not sure if problem was poor synergy with my TRL/FIM PCs or just needs a full loom.

These cables work well with both low and high current components. Sound is detailed where I can decipher lyrics that were smeared in the past, I can hear deeper into the music, fast with good dynamics and sound stage further back then I prefer. Tone and texture are ok but hope it will improve with further breaking in.
Joeyboynj, I too owned all of the previous top of the line Synergistic Research cables. That is, Apex interconnects, Apex speaker cables, Hologram A & D, Telsa 2 & 3 and Precision power cables.

And I had all of the Galieo mini couplers and the first generation Powercell SE.

It was all very good equipment, but the HiDiamond are better simple as that. Better and without all of the mini coupler wires! And the best thing is, at a lower price!