"ANTI-CABLE" SPEAKER CABLE vs Audio Arts SC5?

The above companies offer inexpensive speaker cables, especially Paul Speltz's compamy ANTI-CABLE, Has anyone tried one or both of these speaker cables??? I am always suspicious of claims of outperforming speaker cables costing 5 to 10 times more.

I just sold Acoustic Zen Hologram 2 speaker cable because it is too awkward, and easy to trip over. Need some feedback about the above inexpensive cables. Thank you
sunnyjim
UPDATE: I bought the Audio Art SC-5 SPEAKER cables which sound nice, and I am impressed so far; however, I can tell they are not in same league as AZ's Hologram 2. They soundstage better, and have somewhat tigther bass, but about a half to a full octave of resolution is missing through out the entire midrange....that is, you don't see as deep into the recording.

AA's SC-5SE (special edition) may fill that in, but for now I will stick with this lesser model, and maybe try Paul Speltz "Anti-Cable" speaker cable. Problem is: I am on somewhat of crazed summer upgrade jag, and must severely limit the upgrades to one or two items to appreciate their individual improvements to the sound of the system
The coating on the Anti-Cables is not "magic sauce." There's no secret to these cables, they just work very well for some people in some systems. But talk about awkward!
Paul Speltz also has silver cables...more expensive but brings out that last little bit that makes the difference.
You want to replace AZ Hologram II with Anti-cables?. I used all AZ cables and tried Anti-cables. AZ cables are in different league, no comparison. Even Analysis Plus 9 were way better then Anti-cables.
Anti-cables are great in their price range but can't compete with Holograms. Different world.
To Jkuc.I decided against the Anti-Cables in favor of Audio Art SC-5 speaker cable (SEE MY UPDATE before Drubin's response) Also see "Almarg" first response in the list; he cautioned me about the higher inductance of the ANTI-CABLE, and some highend roll off.

As good as the Audio Art budget cable is, it not in the same league as AZ Hologram 2 AA's soundstage is bigger, and I get somewhat tighter bass than H-2's, however. they need more break-in. The larger question is whether SC-5SE(Special edition) for 3x the money offers a greater audible improvement.

I almost went with Morrow Audio SP Reference 4 which has received excellent customer reviews, but the price is in about $800 for 12 ft pair which I need in my room set-up. BTW, Morrow's SP-6 Reference is supposed to be the killer speaker cable in the line, but they are about $1200(I think) for a 12 ft pair Thanks for your response.

I would like to hear from members who might currently use or used any of Morrow Audio Reference line speaker cable and with what speaker