HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Jriggy,
I'm glad you are happy about your choice. At first, a lot of people were very skeptical and there was a lot "happening" on the forums, as you know. But as more people put their toes in the water they started reporting very positive results with their HiDiamond cables -- and the tide turned. HiDiamonds are now accepted as among the best cables that money can buy, if not the very best. And they are certainly by far the very best value in high end cables. IMO.
i have added my 5th HD3 pc to my system and the synergy is very apparent.all aspects of the sound have improved..will be stopping with 5.at their price point my guess is that they aren't many better.
Synergistic has just released an entirely new line of power cables. Has anyone here heard the new Synergistic Research Element Hologram A and D and also the Element Copper, Element Tungsten and Element Copper/Tungsten power cords? And yes, these are replacing the older Tesla line of power cables. More importantly has anyone COMPARED these to HiDiamond? Cost set a side...until you try them in your system and hear for yourself, No one can conclude that HiDiamond's power cord is better than Synergistic's Element power cables.

Sabai, as to your claim, that so many audiophiles are raving about HiDiamond. Well I can only find a handful, as in less then 5 people shilling HiDiamond while attempting to tear down competing brands. This smells fishy to me.