HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Fplanner2000, Bacardi, I have tried the P4 from the wall to the power conditioner (Audience) and it is am improvement. But, my CD player (Cary 306 SACD) is also my Dac, so perhaps Fplanner2000 point about using the P4 on the CD player would be the better place.

But then again, my Preamp may benefit with the P4 since everything eventually goes through it.

It is difficult to just swap the cables behind my Audio racks but I will try this weekend.

Anyone else have any experience as to where the best placement for my single P4? All my other powercords are the P3's.
@Fplanner2000, So I have my P4 on my QLS 9 to wall Teslaplex SE. You think I'll get better results with it on my Integrated Tube amp or my Opp 105(Pre-amp)? Should the P4 also go directly to wall Teslaplex SE outlet then to source.