HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
My question is - if you have a 2 channel system with all HD cables say 2 ICs, 1 digital cable, 4 power cables and 1 set of speaker cables, maybe a pair of jumpers, what did that cost you overall? I did not take the time to look this up. I am wondering how much of an improvement that made versus having a better preamp, source or speakers.

Interested in know more about my question and where most of the improvement the cables offered in your system and why.

Thanks.
Bigkidz, I feel that my system is the best I could afford for the type of sound and music I prefer.
Cables will be necessary regardless of if or when I may change components in the future.

Until the technology for completely wireless connections are perfected,the HiDiamond Cables are the way to go, regardless of the system.
I must agree with Ozzy because after trying far too many crazy expensive cables; HiDiamond cables are the only cables to completely disappear in my system. I now have HiDiamond cables front to back in my system and for the first time in over 30 plus years of swapping cables I am completely satisfied with my cables.
Hi,
I am looking for feedback on the changes experienced with upgrade from power 3 to the 4's. Not so much about the dollar to performance value, but the sonic gains.

Thanks, Steve
I've got some hd3s on my preamp and monoblocks which I like quite a bit, but am wondering about the hd2 power cords? I have a custom, Bolder cable built power supply for my transport (modified squeezebox touch) I am considering one for.

I don't really want to spend hd3 money on that connection.