SuperConductor 3 Cables?

Have you tried or do you use the JPS Labs SuperConductor 3 interconnects or speaker cables? What are your impressions of this wire?
stickman451
The Kubala cables arrive today. I have the JPS and Fusion Audio now. I will update this posting with my impressions sometime next week.
Started serious listening comparing the JPS Labs, Kubala Sosna, and Fusion Audio interconnects. Initial impressions lead me to believe that the Kubala Expression are to the 'warmer' side of neutral, definitely richer and warmer than the JPS and Fusion Audio. Not necessarily a bad thing, just an observation in my rig. The JPS SuperConductor 3 speaker cables are sounding very good; like these much better than the SuperConductor 3 interconnects.
Stickman, could you please comment on the SC3 speaker cable relative to the highs/treble. I am sure they throw a great sound stage and are very high resolution, but how smooth are the highs? Do they seem absolutely neutral or is there a slight lift in treble? Is there zero listening fatigue in the highs?

For those that find the solid core SC3 wire a bit "unwieldy" JPS has recently released the SC V cable which is stranded (vs solid core). It is a large awg, but is easy to work with due to it being stranded. Thinking of using the V for a home theater application. Thanks
Stickman, could you please comment on the SC3 speaker cable relative to the highs/treble. I am sure they throw a great sound stage and are very high resolution, but how smooth are the highs? Do they seem absolutely neutral or is there a slight lift in treble? Is there zero listening fatigue in the highs?

For those that find the solid core SC3 wire a bit "unwieldy" JPS has recently released the SC V cable which is stranded (vs solid core). It is a large awg, but is easy to work with due to the stranding. Thinking of using the V for a home theater application. Thanks
So far I like the SuperConductor 3 speaker cables quite a bit. The sound stage seems larger, more 'bloom', more layered, with better decay, and better detail than my DH Labs Q10. The highs are extended and sharp when they should be, but not bright or fatiguing. I could live with this speaker cable on my Magnepans. Like most JPS cables, they are STIFF and unwieldy, but since I leave them put once I make the choice that doesn't concern me too much.

So far I am not getting positive results with the SuperConductor 3 interconnects; they seem a bit etched and bright to my ears as compared to my older SuperConductor + cables. I definitely hear more detail with the 3's but I also hear more background noise and the etched sound is not worth the extra detail; most likely not the right cable for my rig, but I am going to play them some more just to be sure.

The Kubala Sosna cables sound very good but they fall on the other end of the spectrum, definitely on the 'warm' side of neutral. Not sure however if I like all this warmth either; more listening is required. One thing that I will try is using the SuperConductor 3 speaker cable with the Kubala Expression interconnects and see how that 'balances' out the tone.

Still working on this!