Sablon Audio Cables

I am quite surprised that there has not been any talk on Audiogon on the Sablon range of cables. There seems to be a hell of alot press on them and testimonials on their site. But outside on forums they are spoken little of.

Can anyone share their experience with them.
leicachamp
Not the TWL 7+ but I have a Gran Corona on my tube integrated and TWL cables everywhere else in my system (two 8s, a 10 and a twelve) and I generally prefer the TWL cables by a small but relevant margin. Better tone and more organic and just as quiet.

The exception is on tube amps and preamps, I tend to prefer the Gran Corona. I made the analysis to a friend of the 8 gauge TWL on my Melody singing sweet little nothings into my ear while the Gran Corona is more like STFU and take it!
I have three Gran Coronas and two triode wire labs PCs. They are both slam dunks for the asking/performance ratio. I liken there effect to salt and pepper. Alone they are great , in my rig mixing triodes on front end and coronas on amp makes a recipe for musical success :)
I have 2 Ubers on my conditioner, 2 Gran Corona and 2 pair of Panatela IC's.I plan to upgrade the Panatela's to the newer impoved versions. I can't say enough about the Sablon
line. Mark has his products for audition in the US. Contact him and put yourself on the list.
it sounds like you guys are talking about cigars.

it's also heartening to hear that people are connoting that cables are tone controls.