Anyone have experience with "burn-in generators"?

Looking for a way to speed up the burn-in of interconnects. Googled "cable burn in" and got link to the "FryBaby". A bit pricey ($250) for a hopefully 1-time task. Anyone try using it, or something similar.

Ed
ekurilla
After having my Audiodharma Cable Cooker (from Audio Excellence AZ) for two years, I think they are required equipment for any audiophile who wants to enjoy the full potential of their power cords, interconnects, speaker cables and even headphone cables.
It has greatly improved my Audioquest, Black Sands, PS Audio, Morrow, and Synergistic Research products. And yes, a short refresh on the Conditioner every three to four months is worth the effort in sonic improvement.
I just realized that the LHC (the large particle accelerator built in Switzerland that recently found the Higgs Boson and contains billions of dollars worth of unbelievably sensitive detectors) probably did not burn in their cables! Shall we let them know that burning them in will definitely improve detection?
the problem with break-in devices is that they provide a signal different from a music. thus the sound of the cable will differ after it is "burned-in", with one of them vs passing a musical signal.

also consider the current requirement of the component receiving the cable. burning in a cable with a low current source for a component that has a high current use, e.g., an amp, will create a different result than providing a signal from a high current source.

thus, i have been told to connect a power cord to a refridgerator to burn it in for use with an amp.
My ICs and digital cable are en route from burn in on an Audiodharma Cable Cooker as we speak. I trust they haven't been ruined. :-)