Anyone have experience with "burn-in generators"?

Looking for a way to speed up the burn-in of interconnects. Googled "cable burn in" and got link to the "FryBaby". A bit pricey ($250) for a hopefully 1-time task. Anyone try using it, or something similar.

Ed
ekurilla
the problem with break-in devices is that they provide a signal different from a music. thus the sound of the cable will differ after it is "burned-in", with one of them vs passing a musical signal.

also consider the current requirement of the component receiving the cable. burning in a cable with a low current source for a component that has a high current use, e.g., an amp, will create a different result than providing a signal from a high current source.

thus, i have been told to connect a power cord to a refridgerator to burn it in for use with an amp.
My ICs and digital cable are en route from burn in on an Audiodharma Cable Cooker as we speak. I trust they haven't been ruined. :-)
Connecting the cable to a fridge is a great idea. I actually tried it at some point but found the sound coming the the cable to be a bit too cold. So I connected the cable to the stove for a couple of days and voila! Perfectly burned in cable. You might also consider leaving it out in the sun for a while. All these sun rays definitely have to improve sound cable quality...
Dalig

Thank you for interjecting some common sense at last!! It's nice to know I am not alone.