HiDiamond Speaker Cables

Does anyone have experience with the upper end of HiDiamond speakers cables? I'm looking into the HD 7 or HD 8. After recently becomming a believer of their power cables I'm thinking of taking a plunge to their speaker cables to match.
stevepo
Stevepo,
The HD8's give the same "being-there" feeling that all HiDiamonds do in my system. But I enhance the effect by running all my cables in series so my system is a-typical.
Sabai: What do you mean by "running all your cables in series". Meaning you have the full loom?
Stevepo,
For instance: I run speaker cables in series -- Cardas and HiDiamond. But I splice them into SR speaker cells in series with Bybee GG speaker bullets. If I try to take out the speaker cells they go back in fast -- unlike the SR interconnect cells that were sold off. Running cables and "tweaks" in series is trial and error. It has taken me 7 years to figure this out and it is still a work in progress. When you find combinations that work there is no going back. The ears tell all -- defying all the audio theories.
Stevepo,
I run cables from Bybee, Cardas and SR in series with HiDiamond cables. The results are superior with cabling in series vs. using cables singly. I also splice Bybee purifiers into the mix. This is rather complicated and expensive -- and I am met with a blank stare. But I don't care. I know what works. I have really good hearing. I would never be able to go back to single cables.

I think single cabling is the biggest game that is played in the cable industry. Makers and users are forever looking for the holy grail in a single cable. The search is endless it is the basis of the cable industry. But I have never found a holy grail in a single cable.

It is the synergy between 2 special cables that is the secret of sonic superiority -- in my system. This flies in the face of all commonly accepted norms including a short signal path. But there are many things in life that work that fly in the face of commonly accepted norms. When we find these special things there is no going back.
Sabai, I think you've completely lost your mind with that "series" idea but at the same time I love it. It intrigues me. It kind of sounds like mixing colors of paint to make a different color altogether.

Let me ask this then, if someone robbed your house tomorrow and left only one strand of wire left on your speakers, which would you consider the most crucial, the HiDiamond or Cardas?

Also, what Cardas are you running in series with it and what would you say is the sonic impact of it's addition to the chain?