Siltech 330L or 770L?

Hello everybody, the question might be a bit weird but let me explain.

My system is composed by a Jadis DA50RC Signature tube amp (with KT90) driving a pair of Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento speakers. Source is a Clearaudio Performance SE turntable with EAR 834P Signature Deluxe phono amp and an Akurate DS digital streamer.

I have been able to demo Siltech 330L speaker cables with all the series of interconnect (from 330i to 770i) which have pleased me a lot. Now that is time to take the plunge I am not sure if taking the 330L or go for the best and set for life with the 770L. I do not have opportunity yo try the 770L as my dealer has not them in stock...

Not sure the price difference would be justified...what do you think?
Thanks a lot
acalex
Rsf507, Atma-Sphere/Ralph's only claim is, because their preamps & amps are a true "balanced differential design", the interconnect between amp and preamp will have minimal effects on the sound. He readily admits that speaker cables can make a big difference as well as interconnects between preamp and source.

I've tried a few different cables between the MP-1 and MA-1's and always hear a difference. It may not be huge but it's audible.
Hello- I have some older G2 pure silver Siltech LS2-90's with CJ pre and power amps. Speakers are meadowlark blue herons (full range, piezo electric tweeter, first order crossovers).
I'm looking to upgrade my speaker wires - especially to get more midrange. For budget reasons i'm between G5 Mark II's or perhaps 330 or 550's.

Any thoughts or experience with these would be great.
Thanks!
Accuphase, JMlamdiva utopia ,Tara-labs omega ,0,8,
I have changed IC 0,8 for siltech LS-18IQ for 250$( from my friend )
and This was shock pure,pure,pure music beatiful in all hi-tons ,midrange and bas conect with Omega from tara Imposible ? but true !
now I want try 550i or 770i
Marek3333
Marek,
A friend happens to be using an older flagship JMLab speakers with Accuphase electronics+Siltech cabling and loving the synergy. I too am now running my basically Accuphase system with Siltech, and found them an excellent match. Taras are also very good, ultimately, its a matter of taste and synergy.. Goodluck. Try, and let us know.