Can Silver Interconnects be bright in your gear

Hi,

I am considering getting a pair of silver interconnects
by Crystal Clear Audio Master Class series.My system tends to lean on the bright side due to my room acoustics.i was just wondering if a pair of silver interconnects can add to this problem?And does anybody have experience with Crystal Clear Interconnects?
128x128zyac39
John, the IC's are good and for the money a great buy. The speaker cables are the real game changers however. They are the pick of the Amadi litter!

You must try these as Phil will work with you on a trial. They are the best I have heard. I think he uses 5 runs of 22 or 24 gauge, soft annealed silver per run. Wow! Unheard of for the money.
12-25-14: Grannyring
John, the IC's are good and for the money a great buy. The speaker cables are the real game changers however. They are the pick of the Amadi litter!

You must try these as Phil will work with you on a trial. They are the best I have heard. I think he uses 5 runs of 22 or 24 gauge, soft annealed silver per run. Wow! Unheard of for the money.

Groan.... LOL!! Too many toys not enough time/money. I haven't even burned in the ic's yet, and I have two more pairs of ic's from different companies inbound, and all the while I am supposed to be looking for speakers. Now I need to try the speaker cables too???

I'm sure I will get around to it eventually, thanks for the advice Bill. I don't see it happening too soon though. BTW, have you heard the Ocellia or Onda cables?

Happy Holidays,
John
I have not, but they are far, far more money. Ya, you have enough going on right now. Looking for speakers? Great fun! Enjoy.
Silver ICs can definitely sound unwarm/whitish/unanalogue/digital, but well designed Silver ICs, whether RCA/XLR, can sound warm/analogue/vinyl with more resolution/detail than Copper ICs :)

Well designed Silver/Copper ICs can also can sound warm/analogue/vinyl with more resolution/detail than Copper ICs and perhaps as much and even more than Silver ICs :)

Well designed Silver plated Copper ICs can also can sound warm/analogue/vinyl with more resolution/detail than Copper ICs and perhaps as much and even more than Silver ICs :)
No,silver interconnect can not add brightness in your gear. Most silver cables on the other hand have had greater bass, mid and treble extension.
I replaced with all solid core silver cables to my system, the extension and image was amazing.

Exactly. I get the impression that quite a few audiophiles don't like full frequency extension. Silver is really the way to go if you crave detail and dynamics.