Wireworld Silver Starlight

Hey Audiogoners,

Looking to upgrade my HDMI cable. I want to stay under $350 (USED, NEW, DEMO) for a 1m. Well, my budget led me to the Wireworld Silver Starlight. How do these fare to the Audioquest comparable in price (i.e. Vodka)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. You guys always steer me in the right direction.
fuzzfriendly
Fuzzfriendly-

I use the WW Silver Starlight 5.2 HDMI and it is nothing less than outstanding in my Sony XBR CRT / Pioneer Elite 59AVi set-up. This particular cable is only bettered by the WW Platinum at a substantial cost. Either way, you cannot lose.

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
You guys should try the Redmere (Hi Rez) HDMI cables. To me, they were way better (picture quality) than the WireWorld Silver Starlight's and waayyy cheaper.
06-10-15: Ozzy
You guys should try the Redmere (Hi Rez) HDMI cables. To me, they were way better (picture quality) than the WireWorld Silver Starlight's and waayyy cheaper.

How about the sound Ozzy?I'm using the regular slim redmere's for video and love them but liked the sound of the Pangea 24 for audio. I ordered a pair to check out but would love your comments on the audio side of things.