Wireworld Silver Starlight

Hey Audiogoners,

Looking to upgrade my HDMI cable. I want to stay under $350 (USED, NEW, DEMO) for a 1m. Well, my budget led me to the Wireworld Silver Starlight. How do these fare to the Audioquest comparable in price (i.e. Vodka)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. You guys always steer me in the right direction.
fuzzfriendly
Ozzy, if I'm wrong plain and simple, then the technicians and writers at CNet and other sources (see below) are also wrong. What most of these sources say is that cable length determines picture quality as does the HDMI sending/receiving circuitry in your components.

http://www.audioholics.com/audio-video-cables/truth-about-expensive-hdmi-cables
Simao, this is the same argument that I had on Forums years ago about power cords.
Please try one.
Problem is, I have. I've used $15 Best Buy HDMI; I've used Audioquest cables costing over $300 new. My receiver is a 4K-ready Onkyo with tremendous rep. I've never used more than a 6' HDMI cord from either the receiver or the laptop or the tv. And I really can't tell the difference.

Power cords, however, I can.
Simao, The RedMere cables are different.
If you haven't tried them then you can't compare them to others.
It is astounding to me to read that those writing say there is no difference in HDMI cable. The picture and audio on my 5.1 system with Wireworld is SO improved as to be a different system entirely.