Ocellia Silver Reference Interconnects

I am interested in trying a one meter pair of these interconnects. Is there anyone in the New York City area that might let me borrow for a few days or even just an afternoon or someone who is not using them and interested in possibly selling? I am currently trying Kondo KSL-LP with the option to buy and have read that many who compare the Ocellia to the Kondo prefer Ocellia. Thanks Jet.
jetrexpro
Well that's just the thing about the Kondo cables that I'm trying they are very natural and organic and they get out-of-the-way and present music and air and space and instruments and very harmonious way. This is just how you guys are describing the Ocellia cables. This is why it's super important that I try both while I still have the Kondo so I can decide which version of natural and organic I want. I read that some prefer Ocellia over Kondo but why?
Charles, I didn't actually own all those cables. Most of them were ones I auditioned courtesy of The Cable Company. The Audio Note cable belongs to my son so I was able to use it for a few days when he was visiting. The only one I actually bought was the Sablon Panatela and I ended up returning it since its sound was not what I was looking for.

I bought the Ocellia based entirely on Charles1dad's recommendation, and I have been very pleased with it.
Hi Jet,
Yes, I understand your situation. Both brands do share a reputation for similar qualities/character. I had seriously considered the Japanese Kondo silver cables. I found a thread on this site where a former dealer of both brands said he and several customers preferred the Ocellia. Given that and the Kondo's higher cost I just went with Ocellia Silver Reference. No doubt that different ears/taste and system configuration may lead to one over the other. Likely can't go wrong with either of them.
Charles,
I'd love to try a balanced pair of ICs. Can anyone point me to a dealer? Thanks!