Best blues guitarist, Clapton or Green

I know Clapton is God, but is he a better blues guitarist than Peter Green.
cody
Voodoochile, no hostility intended. We probable agree alot more than our exchange indicates. The Mayall/Clapton album I'm referring to is:

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=2:10:06|AM&sql=A9waxqj1bojaa

It's not a great album, but it contains some wonderful blues guitar playing. Particularly strong tracks are "Hideaway", "Steppin' Out" and "Have You Heard". Although it's not on the album, Mayall/Clapton also do a very strong version of "Stormy Monday Blues". You might be able to find it on one of his numerous compilations.
There are many,many really good guitarists that play in relative obscurity and an equal number of way overated players. The talent lies in not only excellent technique but real musical ideas laid down that are worth listening to. Being able to play at the speed of light doesn't necessarily mean that the guitarist is good.Slow blues really lays the player out there. Many are good at this but none that I have heard as consistently as good as Ronnie Earl.
I guess what I was trying to say in the previous post is that blazing technique with no or very few viable, tasty musical ideas is nowhere and for me unlistenable.By the way, Peter Green was and is killer but he had a 10-15 year hole in his career when, among other things, was a grave digger.