Best single-malt Scotch...

I have to give credit to Redwiki for the inspiration to start this thread. Yes, certain malts better compliment certain music or certain moods. Of the fifteen or so different malts in my cabinet right now, my favorites are: Aberlour "Antique", similar to the popular Macallan, but not as syrupy; a bit drier, light hearted and less complicated; great with Mozart and Brubeck. Mortlach "Limited Edition" cask strength. Powerful, smoky, mysterious. Great with Bartok, Berg and late 'Trane. Loch Morar 25 yr old. Incredibly complex and intense, with a hint of honey and flowers. Great with Poulenc, Stravinsky and Bill Evans. Any other single-malt aficionados out there?
frogman
Sheep Dip varies with age. One year is OK but the two year old is exceptional. Good for removing rust and dried on gum also. Makes the lawn mower purr like a kitten. Cures what ails you! Plus, it won't put you in the poor house.
Well, I've had the flu and lost my taste. It's back now and I've had about half the bottle of Dalmore 12yr. It's getting better and better each time. I'd like to try others but this seems so good. Is Balvanie better?
Scotch Update:

After 2 bottles of Dalmore 12 yr. I decided to try The Glenlivet 12 yr. I didn't care for it and will go back to the Dalmore 12. I like Dalmore alot better and I think I'll stay with it.
provided it doesn't go in the glass.

Redkiwi, a man after my own heart ! I don't add a drop of water even when it's Cask Strength Macallan

Cask Strength photo