Best single-malt Scotch...

I have to give credit to Redwiki for the inspiration to start this thread. Yes, certain malts better compliment certain music or certain moods. Of the fifteen or so different malts in my cabinet right now, my favorites are: Aberlour "Antique", similar to the popular Macallan, but not as syrupy; a bit drier, light hearted and less complicated; great with Mozart and Brubeck. Mortlach "Limited Edition" cask strength. Powerful, smoky, mysterious. Great with Bartok, Berg and late 'Trane. Loch Morar 25 yr old. Incredibly complex and intense, with a hint of honey and flowers. Great with Poulenc, Stravinsky and Bill Evans. Any other single-malt aficionados out there?
frogman
I'm cheap and inexperienced with single malts. I like Macallan 15 even if that makes me seem like a newb. I rarely drink so I'm not as inclined to do as much experimenting as I would with, say, my foodie fix.
Macallan 15 is nice. Try the 18 which is a bit more expensive and (imho) well worth it.
@Lloydelee21. I will give it a try my next time. Bottles tend to last me quite a while. Maybe I'll try it with my Cubano Romeo y Julieta when I have a rare time to relax. (I smoke outside so my equipment remains smoke free)
Hi Baka - I dont smoke, but I have bought those as a gift once and was told they are excellent. Enjoy!