What's your profession? Age?

Just thought after the "how much is your system worth" post that it would be nice to see what all these people do to get $80K systems, and perhaps how long it takes. I'm a 29-year old economist for the gov., just completeed my Ph.D. last month, and my system is at about $10K. Just a pup hoping to keep upgrading...
128x128felthove
Mgr of a small software group for a telecom co.
50 dammit!
And it ain't how much you make, but how much you spend that matters ...
I am married: steeriiike ONE!
We own two horses: steeriiiike TWO!
I am obsessed with music/audio: steeriiiiike THREE!
You're outta here, son!
I'm 32. Architect, interior design and photographer, who keeps many years for ~13K set, but happy with that now..
Civil/Geotechnical Engineer, firm principal, manager, and occasional professor. 48 yrs old. I'm trying to groom a few protege's so I can start to relax and ride my bikes more. Main system retails at just under $30K with cables and tweeks.
Strating Response when I was 26 getting out of the automotive industry about half way through. Never looked back.
Respiratory therapist,age 55, married, no kids(ahh, i can see you all nodding). Played instruments since age 7, guitar and bass in bands in teens and twenties, so music was always important. Been in this hobby since '86 and my system is around 15k. And yes, ive had to struggle to afford every piece, but its been worth it!