What's your profession? Age?

Just thought after the "how much is your system worth" post that it would be nice to see what all these people do to get $80K systems, and perhaps how long it takes. I'm a 29-year old economist for the gov., just completeed my Ph.D. last month, and my system is at about $10K. Just a pup hoping to keep upgrading...
128x128felthove
57 yoa. Audio since 15. I’m the restless sort and never stuck to one profession. Army infantry paratrooper(82 ABN), cop, chiropractor, fraud investigator, and now a teacher. It’s been fun. We adopted 6 yr old twins 6 yrs ago and are presently adopting sisters, age 8 and 11 from Russia. Kids wear you out, but keep you young.
I'm 35, head coach of the Duke University Cycling Team, and work with private clients at all levels of the sport.

www.pedalgogy.com
Semi-Retired from the High Tech Industry. Have been a public school teacher (7th grade math) for the last 7 years. Age 56, Retail value of my system: $7800, if I did my mental math correctly.
53 years old, electronic tech. I repair audio gear for Kicker.Music lover and long time audio nut!