WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
Onhwy61 wrote,

"It's important to remember that audiophiles are more interested in cutting edge technology than NASA, the military or the telecommunications industry. Anyway, that's what one person argued earlier in this thread."

Yes, I get the sarcasm, but let's do a quick survey, shall we, of some of the technological innovations, advanced technology devices and cutting edge technology that have come down the audio pike in the last 20 years or so.

In no particular order - Quantum Resonance Technology (QRT), quantum dot nanotechnology, sub-Hertz vibration isolation, quantum teleportation, Lessloss Blackbody, mind-matter interaction (cream electret, rainbow foil), mineral crystals for resonance and RFI/EMI control, ionizers and demagnetizers for CDs and LPs, Schumann Frequency Generator, whatever the WA Quantum Chips are made from, Herbie's HALO electron tube dampers, SteinMusic Harmonizer, Mpingo Disc resonator, tiny little bowl resonators from Tchang and Synergistic Research, Bybee quantum filters, and morphic resonance (Red X Coordinate Pen and Morphic Message Foils from PWB).

NASA, by contrast, brought us rocks from the moon, exploding Space Shuttles, a Space Telescope that couldn't see and the dream that there might be water on Mars.
My system has become so dynamic with all of the WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips that I swear, I think I can knock down a fly in mid air with a single drum wack.
Only geof would equate asking reasonable questions about products and vendors in aforum like this with wife beating. No surprise!
Mapman, I'm a little disappointed that you completely overlooked asking if quantum material might have long term health risks. It seems to me that's the logical next question after asking if they might be defective. You can't eat just one chip. Ha ha

GK
MD
System sounded a bit off today and since nothing has been added prior and after the fuse chips. I duly removed them from the pre amp and what do you know.... the sound came back to live. The fuse chips gave more dynamic, volume to a sense etc at first but now after a week or so has dulled the sound especially the highs. Music became less involving, detail and lost the PRAT factor. I have no idea what the chips are doing but they will not be going back into my system. I know a lot of you have found them to be very impressive but these are my findings and opinion. Your may differ.

Thanks