WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
Lacee, yes the fuse chips are the real thing and would probably improve upon any fuse type.

As I have posted earlier, I have a full complement of the different types of chips. I am now in the process of removing all of the cable chips from my HIDiamond cables. The chips seem to suck the life out of the music with these cables. I’m thinking that this is probably do to the fact that the HIDiamond cables use carbon in the mixture with the copper.
Mapman wrote,

"It usually never hurts to have a sense of humor, but there are some things that are almost impossible or perhaps even ill advised to just laugh at."

Ooooooo....OK, no laughing from now on. Mapman is getting in one of his pensive moods.

-;(
Mapman, I take it you must have slept through the whole Intelligent Chip thing, eh? The Orange, Red and Blue Intelligent Chips all contained quantum dots. This is very hush, hush, so please keep it under your hat.

:-)

GK
Machina Dynamica
We Do Artificial Atoms Right
My conclusion after spending over $250 on the chips is to NOT buy them totally waste of time, effort and money. Use the money to buy more/ better fuses instead.
I have a collection of them that doesn't stick anymore due to the useless glue that they use.