WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
The chips work with the AMR Gold fuses,took them off the Supremes and notice similar improvement to sound.
Whaddyaknow? Someone somewhere posted he didn't have any luck with the WA Transformer Chip on his transformer, but that he did have good luck with the Transformer Chips on the grills of his Sennheiser Headphones. Well, guess what? I also didn't have any luck with my 2 WA Transformer Chips on my headphone amp's large toroidal transformer so I stuck the WA Chips directly on the frame of my Sennheiser 600s right next to the transducers (No grills on these babies). Voila! Next up, a bunch of WA Chips for large capacitors for my headphone Amp and in the Oppo 103 analog section + WA Chip for fuse in headphone amp + WA DAC chip for Oppo 103.
Davidpritchard, I would be very concerned about throwing the cd out of balance. I would also be concerned about the Chip being thrown off.
Davidpritchard, I stuck a WA Cable Chip directly onto each row of breaker switches at the breaker box. Now, THAT I heard! Then, on the advice of Steve at The Cable Co. I removed the metal plate surrounding the breaker box to expose the internal cabling for the circuit breakers and applied one WA Cable Chip directly around the power cable at the point where it comes into the breaker for the circuit for my system (rather than sticking the chip directly on the breakers themselves). This location location turned out to be even more powerful without side effects like over etching or shutting in the sound. However, it does raise some very puzzling questions about how the WA Cable Chip actually works.