WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
News to me I better play back the news at 11 one more time. What channel was that?
Who would have thought ten or fifteen years ago quantum mechanics would be able to improve sound? - it just doesn't make sense if you were brought up to believe quantum mechanics is strictly the domain of the very small, you know things like electrons and photons? Quarks are for dorks. But we are finding out is that quantum mechanics also applies to the Macro World since we can create Artificial atoms and Artifical matter and change the physical properties of matter and objects quantum mechanically. There are NO boundaries between classical physics and quantum mechanics. Run, Forrest, run!
Which particles to buy for use in audio? One different near the flux field of electrons? Others that react on the vibrational surfaces of one's chassis, walls,acoustical conduits and musical instruments.Vibration has a charge minute enough to cause reactance with nano particles maybe. There must be a distinct difference in the treatment of metals versus tone wood versus drywall. Tommy can you hear me? Tom
Theaudiotweak wrote,

"Which particles to buy for use in audio? One different near the flux field of electrons? Others that react on the vibrational surfaces of one's chassis, walls,acoustical conduits and musical instruments.Vibration has a charge minute enough to cause reactance with nano particles maybe. There must be a distinct difference in the treatment of metals versus tone wood versus drywall."

That's what is so fascinating about the WA Quantum Chips. There are chips for caps, chips for inductors, chips for semiconductors, chips for (acoustic) musical instruments, chips for cables, etc. and, with perhaps a couple exceptions, they aren't interchangeable. That's what is so weird. The WA chips must be programmed according to where they are placed. But what are they programmed to do?

I suppose some WA chips might convert mechanical energy to another form of energy, e.g., light. But when a WA cable chip is wrapped around the incoming romex cable at the breaker box and the sound is improved, I suspect something else is taking place, there's too much distance between the breaker box and the wall outlet in the listening room for the vibration theory to make sense. Recall the manufacturer claims the chips operate at the subatomic level, whatever that means. But it probably almost certainly means the chips are not acting as vibration dampers.
Speaking about vibrationÂ… if someone wanted to stick one of the chips to their tray in their CDP, does anyone have an opinion on which chip would work best for that?