WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
Geoff

Just trying to explore the inside of my brain with this stuff. Thinking out loud and writing it down. Looking for input from others. One way to find out is with a one way speaker and maybe one that has an open baffle so the Chip can be easily moved from front to back and to the driver basket itself. Will a powerful magnetic field interfere with the chip? Tom
Guys, a question:
My home has a standard 200 amp breaker box. Where, EXACTLY, would I be placing a chip, and what type of chip? The small cable chips, are those the ones we place on fuses or are they different ones?
I have Hurricane amps, which have 8 capacitors in each one. I don't know if that would require a large capacitor or a small one. But I AM fascinated by putting them on the breaker box. Is it placed directly on the on/off switch, or on something else? Pardon the question, but I'm not getting a clear picture.
And, do you have to be electrically knowledgeable to remove the metal breaker box cover? I'm all for being turned on, but not when fooling with electricity
I have had very good results with one cable chip wrapped around the copper wire, the one for my audio system, as it comes into the circuit breaker. That operation usually requires removing the panel cover. I have had additional improvements by sticking a second cable chip directly on the front of the line of breakers. Small capacitor chips should be attached to the ends of physically small caps, large capacitor chips to the ends of large caps.
Didn't someone in here suggest putting them on top of the capacitors? My CJ Teflons lie on their sides, and I'd read to put them on the TOP of the capacitor, in contrast to attaching them to the sides. And there are quite a few capacitors in my unit (FMJ 23) not to mention I tried getting to the Ring DAC and the bloody boards are all but welded on, so nothing moves easily.
Actually, I have Arcam's number and am calling them in an hour (they're at lunch, although it's only 8:30 am here!)
I use the Cap chips on the end of the Caps.
I am also using a combo of a power chip and a cable chip 0n my circuit breaker panel.