Cheap tweaks...What would YOU reccomend?

Hey everyone, I am looking for some cheap tweaks, i just got done putting in a inner tube under my componets as an isolation device, and it works great. What else would you reccomend?..i am also thinking of an inner tube under the spkrs, with some sort of device to keep them stable. What do you think of Rf blockers..etc Please leave comments on your tweaks and how they turned out. i am looking forward to trying some. Thanks all
haoleb
Ozzy, are you thinking the caps are shorting plugs? That would, of course, be a no no, were they.
I'm not sure anyone has mentioned this one yet because I couldn't read all 6 pages of (very interesting) contributions (yet), but taking one or two tokes of some reasonably potent weed prior to listening can completely change how the music sounds, often for the better. I'm not sayin' you should do anything you shouldn't do if you're not hip to doin' such things, but just sayin'. yeah...
Not easy to do but:
take out your cross-over circuits
and raplce them with over-lap circuits.
[ any circuit that does not have a cross-over point ]
76doublebass, I've done that with all sorts of cushions including those with shells of nuts in them. I just cannot agree at all. Perhaps they are better than a tv table.