Cheap tweaks...What would YOU reccomend?

Hey everyone, I am looking for some cheap tweaks, i just got done putting in a inner tube under my componets as an isolation device, and it works great. What else would you reccomend?..i am also thinking of an inner tube under the spkrs, with some sort of device to keep them stable. What do you think of Rf blockers..etc Please leave comments on your tweaks and how they turned out. i am looking forward to trying some. Thanks all
haoleb
Lacee - I had a very big surprise today - I received a pair of Sonar Quesr silver plated copper mains connectors that I ordered a couple of weeks ago.

Installing them on my Furutech 10 gauge power cord had an amazing impact, by opening up the image far beyond that obtained with the previous gold plated copper connectors. It also separated instruments much more than previously experienced. However - the power cord was installed on the power distribution centre than provides power to the source components. The Romex power cord is now on the amp

I have no doubt of the improvements you obtained from hard wiring the amps - have you thought of doing the same with the sources?

If that's not feasible, maybe try the silver plated mains connectors like these

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/SONAR-QUEST-CRYO-Ag-Audio-Grade-Silver-plated-IEC-plug-Schuko-plug-/130856829251?pt=US_Audio_Cables_Adapters&hash=item1e77acc143&_uhb=1

They work :-)
I use those same cheap Furutech all copper connectors on my power cords they sound wonderful. Tom
Those cheap Furutech copper connectors do sound good.
I am debating the move up to the more expensive Rhodium version to match the Furutech rodium IEC that I installed in my amps.

I suppose I should just bite the bullet and do it.

Anyone made the move and regretted it?

I would love to run direct from the panel to my front end gear,but that would mean two more dedicated lines,and long ones at that.I've used the professional wire covers in seven foot lengths and the thought of two more runs is just too much.
What I have done is install the Furutech GTX D Gold on the wall that the two front end components are plugged into and that made a positive improvemnt over the stock outlet.So I have two dedicated lines, one for each amp and one line, not dedicated for the front end.

I'm just about at the end of the line(pun intended)in getting power to my gear.
Lacee,

There was a thread somewhere else and a guy was being pounded for building and selling an extreme power cord of some type. The fellow that was taking all the abuse indicated he had tried all the Furutech models and materials as well as other brands of the same sort and settled on the copper version as the best balanced sound. He described what each material presented when used with his cable design. Not as a discussion as to his design but rather to the pains that he went to auditioning the termination quality. The Furutech copper is treated in some fashion to reduce oxidation potential. I am now using these copper connectors and not the rhodium I used previous.
Mechanical grounding at these junctions will be my next step.Tom
Thanks for the reply Theaudiotweak.
I had considered the rhodium plug so that the amp sees a rhodium to rhodium connection, despite the fact that the romex is copper.

I guess I should have used a copper IEC on the amp for continuities sake.