Wolcott amps The best tube amps?

Ihave been reading reviews from mags and amps are supposedly tops. Is this true. Has anybody heard these?
128x128snook2
Check out the Legend Audio Design tube amps. The top of the line amps (the triodes) are around $5500 and are awesome. They were voted best sound at annual show for 4 years in a row. They sound best with all Legend gear. (interconnects,etc.)
I will be burning in my set of Wolcott amps in the very near future, hopefully within two or three weeks. Having owned several high end tube amps, both SET and push pull, it will be interesting to see what the results are.
Albert, we're looking forward to your comments on the Wolcott amps. Are you going to change the tubes. A few people have and had better results. I don't notice a difference after changing the output tubes. Let us know your opinion
Snook2 On the Wolcott's output tubes, (EL34 s), I have a set of Seimens, Telefunkens and Teslas. The Wolcott's come stock with Sovtecs, so this group of possibilities is an excellent start. As far as the input tubes, (6922's), the Sovtecs are terrible, so I plan to replace them with either Amperex, Telefunken, Mullard or Seimens. The remainder of the test will be on my patience, waiting for the caps and transformers to totally break in, so I can hear what this amp is capable of.