Wolcott amps The best tube amps?

Ihave been reading reviews from mags and amps are supposedly tops. Is this true. Has anybody heard these?
128x128snook2
Dan..I purchased a used pair of the these a couple months back and they are by far the best from what I've owned or heard. They are tube amps cabable of driving any speaker (I use Sonus Faber Extremas, not the easiest) and have a firm, powerful bass which will make you forget about solid state, and very neutral mids and sweet highs..these never sound harsh yet never overly (but somewhat) warm. Even my friends who prefer solid state are impressed by these..they are really are hard to fault..almost forgot to mention that they always sound effortless..time to warm em up.
Jman, I am curious as to what amps you auditioned. I just got off the phone with Hank Wolcott and he answered some questions I had. There is a dealer within two hours of me, so I might go and take a listen. I would like to know how these amps compare to what other people auditioned here. I joined this thread a little late, so could some people share some experiences they had before settling on the Wolcott. Dan
Hi Snook2, I just responded to your request by e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!